Happy Father's Day to Sabri Nadzri

Sabri Nadzri,


You were and still the man that I adored, one who listened to me, really listened to me, and understood me like no one else ever did.


Watching our daughters wrap their arms around your neck and snuggle their faces into your chest as they close their eyes with a sigh may very well be one of the most beautiful things I witness.

Thank you for your patience, your never-ending support and most importantly your love. You are the frame that holds this entire house of love together. Thank you for being the best father I know.

You make me happy! You make our children happy. You’re a great father, a great husband, and a great man. We all love you, dearly! 

Happy Father’s Day my dear hubby..






U ols dah baca kan... suka tak? LIKE dan SHARE ler.. Sharing is caring


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sally's Thoughts © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops