My bra fren is leaving...

Lama x hupdate blog kan.. winduuu nyer... busy sesangat ler.. Mlm ni tetiba jer rasa syahdu.. nak jugak hupdate... posting di penghujung Ogos ni.. bulan ni mcm byk benda yg jadi.. macam2 peristiwa yg dilalui.. but i just have no time to blogging... i miss my blog and i will miss this girl.. This post is about my dearest bra fren... she is leaving... huk.. hukk... Not a secret anymore....

She is leaving soon. She will be working at another company. I feel sad but can't do anything about it. Because leaving is the best thing for her.... To have a better life and better career... Life must go on. Even how sad it is... 

I still remember the first time she told me.."Saya dapat kerja baru"... Huhuuu... I even cried.. i dunno how to tell her.. I got mixed feelings, I am happy for her as well as I am sad to no more be with her anymore. You know, sometimes it’s really difficult to find out the exact words to express pleasure and thoughts.

We've been friends and met each other since 5 years ago.. we become closer.. maybe bcoz 'satu kepala' kut.. and i feel comfortable with her.. She was on my side when i was up and down.. and always support me..  I will miss your advise... your joke.. your words.. "bodoh" (tanpa perasaan).. your laugh.. "hihihiii".. everything.. I dun know if i can have a best fren like you... You are really mean to me.. I dun no wat u think about me.. but you really have a special place in my heart...You are my best critic, honest friend... i will gonna miss you... my heart weeps for the fact that my true source of inspiration is leaving me....You were and you always will be one of the most sincere fren to me. I am truly sad to see you go.... Shabaneeny..

I wish you nothing but the best in your new life. It breaks my heart knowing that I won’t see you every day. I genuinely hope that you find all the happiness you deserve. I know that you are going to get an awesome salary in your new job but there is no guarantee that you will get awesome fren like ME... :)

I wish you the best of luck, but I'll miss you. Great fren, great sister, and an excellent role model. Crappy feeling.. huk hukkkk..








U ols dah baca kan... suka tak? LIKE dan SHARE ler.. Sharing is caring


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sally's Thoughts © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops