me.. as an internal auditor..

Guys.. dah lama nak story morry about this thing... but.. macam x brp nak clear lagi kan.. furthermore (perghh... furthermore lg tu...) d spirit tu tarak mari laa... Now, i noticed.. a few things happened again.. Bila balik umah.. teringat pasal kejer kat opis... bila mandi.. i still thinking what are the first thing i want to do at the office next day morning... what are the things i target to be completed tomorrow... all the strategy and the things that i want it to be.... Aper petanda tu???? Hahaha... dia sudah mari.. my mood.. my spirit.. my passion about work has come..

A year ago Sally switched, moving to my current position in the Audit department, a financial company – for the third time joining the company.. “It is quite a big surprise, right?” hahahaa, of my abrupt career change. I acquired in-depth knowledge in financial industry. I wanted to learn something new...

The biggest challenge for me in the Audit Department is to understand the business of the Bank .. get to know the depth of each system to be audited .. Sometimes.. i just dunno how much to audit... too details??... kut melalut plak.. tersasar??? mmmm.. i also wonder how much to communicate..?? Terlebih peramah kah?? tanya terlalu mendalam kah? Stupid question??? huhuhuuu... The audit will be easier if you have a deep knowledge of the business operation and the use of a banking system in support of the business itself..

Luckily i have supporterssss.. those ppl yg tak abis2 tiupkan semangat.. bg guide.. dgr keluhan dan luahan.. that i really need it.. motivated me.. dan buatkan i want to give the best.. give more than what my boss expected... klu tak lebih dr auditor lain.. lebih bg pandangan I ler.. yg baru setahun jagung ni... Mmmm... maybe need to set a new goal.. alang2 dah jadi jagung.. takkan nak makan jagung muda jer... biarler jagung besar dan leh makan isi yang byk.. tak gitu??? QUIT without gain something means SURRENDER...Is there such word in the dictionary of my life? wahhhhh... gitu.. motivated sungguh...
 
The most interesting aspect of my current role is how close it places me to the company’s operations.. klu dulu ZERO... bukan ler KOSONG macam telur ayam busuk okay... but ZERO in banking operation but expert in other things.. corporate branding... medium of communications.. etc... but now.. I know d serious banking operations.. how it works..., and I love it... Sometimes it put me under pressure but i try to manage it.. settle it in my own way... I can do it... Yes I can do it... 

Am I born to be an auditor? Lagi 2 tahun jawab bleh????

Adios...
Sally




U ols dah baca kan... suka tak? LIKE dan SHARE ler.. Sharing is caring


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sally's Thoughts © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops