Project tenusu for Arissa

Guyss.. lately Sally rasa risau sgt coz my production dah tak sehebat dulu masa berpantang.. Susu dah semakin berkurang.. Bila tgk gmbr stock susu kat page blogger lain... Sally rasa jeles plak dgn diaorng...  Sally dah amalkan petua2 yg diambil dr blogger lain... vitamins.. Nona Roguy tak pernah tinggal... but.. the production still d same.. I dun know how many oz they ols get setiap kali pump.. But according to Neeny, dia slalu dpt 2 botol.. Mmm... i am so jeles...

KLu nak ikutkan my consultant.. Pn Yusni kita.. masa pump kena ler consistent.. Sally try utk disiplin kan diri... I hv to coz stock susu Arissa dah semkain berkurang.. Susu masa pantang dulu yg byk2 kat freezer dah tinggal 2 botol jer lagi.. huhuu.. takut nyer...

Bila masa Sally wat project tenusu setiap hari??? My time to accomplish my 'project tenusu' will be at 11.00am and 3.00pm, provided that i already expressing one time at home at 7.00am before off to office. If i didn't do it at home, i will need to express 3 times - 9.00am,1.00pm and 5.00pm. Every 4 hr be more productive. Most of the time, i will get 5-6 oz per session. Let say if i got average 5oz, for 3 times will be 15 oz total for the day. That will be enough for Arissa's tomorrows consumption. I will take about 15-20 minutes for every session. Huhuuu... Pengorbanan for my cute little angel...

I need to be more productive.. mlm ni Sally dah pump kul 7pm tadi... then will pump at 11.00pm.. just rite after this entry... and InsyaAllah will wake up at 3am... 




U ols dah baca kan... suka tak? LIKE dan SHARE ler.. Sharing is caring


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sally's Thoughts © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops