I am finally home...

Yezzaaa... homey...  (mlm ni rasa nak beromputeh sket... wpun ke laut... layankan jer Jah...) I am finally home after a long confinement holiday.. I miss my house.. miss my room... miss my bed... deadly miss everything in my house...

But... less than 1 hour in my home sweet home.. i am truly miss my long holiday session at mama's house. Miss my mom.. my sister and family.. Miss all the treatment in pantang session.. massage.. bertungku.. 44 days... this is the part that I like. Carrying a baby for 9 months wreaks havoc on your posture and joints and there’s nothing like urut and tungku to fix all that. Tungku is the most that i like.. This practice is supposed to help dispel wind. I don’t care what it actually does... I just know it feels good! Every woman who’s had hot stones treatment in a spa would surely agree with me on that ;) I also have urut and bertungku and use bengkung for as long and as often as my skin can tolerate it. Personally, I follow the “house arrest” portion of pantang as much as possible and also take care of my food intake to some degree... and proud that my 1st photo published in FB.. most of the comment from my fren said.. "Sally dah kurus"... huhu... worth it... so.. my theory is "Bila rasa gemuk dan susah nak kurus.. u pregnant.. enjoy ur confinement period.. pantang habis2an and u get the shape.."

Now.. I am home. Get my Unifi back... happy blogging without worry about my broadband weekly total usage... sleeping in my own bed... yes.. Sleeping in your own bed is worth a million... Nothing can compare  to the security and comfort of waking up in your own familiar sheets... at your own house.. More than my bed, I miss my pillows... hahhaaa.... 

I miss my wardrobe.. yeahh... all my cloth before pregnant... i can fit them all and even need to grab new one suitable with new shape... ahakkss.. hakks.. hakss. uwekkss.. relax Jah...

And... tomorrow.. i will get my Hot Latte from Starbucks... kikikiiii.... I miss my Starbucks hot latte.. last but not least.. my Diet Coke.. huhuhuu... lum boleh lagi kut... sabarrr... Mama not here is not a big license for me to bedal semua kejadah makanan.... sabar Sally if u want ur new body shape last forever... hehehehh...

Of course I knew I would miss my family, but I really have, much more than I thought I would. Maybe it’s because I spent almost 2 months with them.. Adelina keep asking me about Aisyah and Chik (her cousin) and Atok and Umi... I can’t wait to get home and see them again.

And now.. I will start my real life with 2 kids. Adelina and Arissa.. Mama will try my best to give u both the best in everything... :)

Tara... post mlm ni end with Arissa pic.. her 1st nite at our house...




U ols dah baca kan... suka tak? LIKE dan SHARE ler.. Sharing is caring


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sally's Thoughts © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops