How do I handle introducing my Adelina to my new baby?

Huhuhuuu... this is the difficult part to make her understand. At the first time.. Sally pun risau gak.. can i take care and love both of them equally.. I read a lot.. and a fren of mine.. Puan Yus (my consultant) at ofis.. byk memberi nasihat.. When the baby here.. we.. as a mother will capable of loving all our children so much at the same time... I wonder that we will favor one of our children more than the others. Coz ada gak istilah... Sally anak abah.. Abe anak mama.. huhuuu.. then what about Kak Da?? She is the one who stayed and take care my mum. Thanks dear sister... No laa... skrg pun Sally dah dpt rasa.. i love the baby inside... and i love Adelina so much...

Early pregnancy, Adelina macam tak bleh terima.. She just like want to hurt me.. beat my tummy... nak lompat2... risau dibuat nyer.. I think.. i need to do sumthing...She should be ready for it by the time the new baby is here. According to Yus, i need to bring her to my doctor appointments so she could see the baby for herself... YES.. its work.. Thanks Yus. i want her to be part of the baby development.

I had Adelina feel my belly. Showed her the ultrasound of the baby inside. Had she get some type of connection by told her... this is our baby... So when I would say, "Where is our baby?" she would point to my belly. I had her talk to it since there is a little person in there. I tried to explain that baby wants to meet her when she comes out. I hope that helps.. every morning.. or lepas balik kerja.. she will big hug me and kiss our baby in mama's tummy...

Huhuuu... the enjoyment of parenthood...



U ols dah baca kan... suka tak? LIKE dan SHARE ler.. Sharing is caring


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sally's Thoughts © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops