Our 5th Anniversary : Sally & Sabri

Today is our wedding anniversary. It’s our fifth years of marriage. We didn’t realize it when we picked that day to be married, 1st June 2006 (01.06.2006).. actually we want it to be 02.06.2006... but it is just nicely display on invitation card for our reception day.. Akad nikah malam sebelum reception.. which is 1.6.2006... heheheee.... so.. ok ler 1st june pungggg...

When I woke this morning, I whispered at my hubby's ear, “Happy anniversary abang.” and he reply with a morning kiss... hehehee... senang bangat donggg.. Mmm.. today mmg sengaja ambik cuti for us spend time together. Adelina dihantar ke rumah tok ma.. Cian Nina.. bagi mama & abah chan ari ni yer sayang... Dating berdua...

Mmm... 5 years together. That’s 1825 days with the same person. It didn’t seem that long! heheheee... Thinking back about the wedding day, I guess it was pretty perfect in my eyes. Mmm.. cam nak ulang balik jer saat ituuu..

I truly believe that I am more in love with Sabri today than 5 years ago. I am excited thinking about life, and what the future holds for us. Marriage has taught me to be less selfish. Since I am the youngest child in my family (with my 2 other siblings)…I’ve been a little ‘pampered’. (Not complaining! I COMPLETELY enjoy being pampered. Hehe). I tend to sit back and expect things to happen or someone to do the hard work for me. But Sabri made sure that I became more independent and responsible for my actions. It definitely takes a conscious effort to think of others first before yourself, but I think I’ve improved. :)

What makes a 5th anniversary?

We have days we cannot forget. There were quite a few of them. The first day we moved into our first house, day that we know we will welcome adelina in our life, d day little angle arrived, days we celebrate my bday, his bday and our little angel's bday; and also days we went for holiday together...

Days we hated each other. Not many, but I remember a few things were destroyed bcoz of me, sleeping in different rooms, not talking for a few hours. These were days we wondered how we could carry on as a couple. Kata orang, lidah lagikan tergigit inikan pula suami isteri.. but we manage to solve it and end by big hug and kisses and it makes our relationship more close.. and definately i love him more and more.... masa untuk muhasabah diri sebenarnya..

Huhhh... pahit maung bersama as husband and wife... but i am still want to say that "I make a wish and you came true... u are d one hubby... love you more.. and more..."

Cuti untuk celebrate anniversary?? I dun know either you guys will do d same or not.. but for me... tak salah ambik cuti sehari spend time together.. Eventhough, both of us mmg busy akhir2 ni.. banyak benda plak dtg tetiba.. so, plan awal tak menjadi. Last minutes, Sally plan nak booking honeymoon package kat nearest hotel area KL.. or Cruise Tasik trip (suggested by Hazelinda.. mm.. mcm best) tapi memandangkan hubby ada hal penting malam ni.. so, we ols just tgk wayang jer.. citer aper lagi.. "Pirates of the carribbean 4"... citer tu mmg best giler... mm.... next blog Sally citer ok.. my personal view about this film...

Lepas wayang then, we just went to Chinoz for lunch..


Lepas lunch nak pilih present.. tapi tak berkesempatan coz need to fetch adelina from tok ma's house.. Tok Ma ada hal... huhuuu... So, hubby ckp weekend nnt beli present... C.... masing2 busy x der masa nak beli present.. Sally pun busy sgt... biasa mmg Sally prepared awal for this.. tapi this year.. terbabas sket...

5.30pm, jemput adelina from tok ma house... Adelina cam biasa.. if ader cousins lain kat umah tok ma.. tak tido dia.. leka bermain.. ambik jer bawa balik.. terus tido dlm keter.. cian anak mama...

Aper2 pun... abah n mama have fun today and we love you adelina khayra ahmad sabri... :) 


U ols dah baca kan... suka tak? LIKE dan SHARE ler.. Sharing is caring


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sally's Thoughts © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops