07-08-09.. my bday

Tarikh yang cantik untuk tahun ni.. 070809.... yeeehaa.. my bday.. yg best nyer tadi my colleagues celebrated my bday kat opis. Tak sangka plak... terharu pun ada...They bought a cake for me to cut on my birthday. It was so nice of them for remembering the birthday and for bringing a cake for me. We took photographs with the cake in group and also while I was cutting the cake.

I was however very much touched when Kama my colleagues presented me with a nice elephant mug. I am really happy and proud to have such nice, lovely friends like u guys... my boss Emilia, Kak Arida, Kama, Abe Eddy, Mr Mogan, En Rahman, Nasha, Kogi, En O, En Yeop, En Rahmat as my colleagues.. Thanks guys..

 Secret Recipe Cake for me...
 Sally GIrl??? mesti Kama punya keje ni...
 Terharunyerrrr....
 Blow d candles
 To my boss....
 to my sista...
 to Kogi..
 Khai tak sbr nak tunggu cake...
 To abe eddy....
 to en omar... org kuat JKK ni...
 to Kama..
bday present from Kama... thanks Kama..

Bday tahun ni tak abis kat situ jer... Lepas office hour, Adelina & Abah dah tunggu mama kat KLCC. Abah dan tempah restaurant Vietnamese KLCC untuk celebrate bday mama.. Thanks Hubby. Just 3 of us + bibik... Makan2 jer.. Hadiah apa dapat tahun ni?? opsss... misteri... i like it hubby... love you so muchh...

 Adelina & Abah dah tunggu mama kat KLCC
 3 of us..
 Love you hubby... and adelina
mama blow d candle...


U ols dah baca kan... suka tak? LIKE dan SHARE ler.. Sharing is caring


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sally's Thoughts © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops